- Director: Tom Booth
- Acquisitions Editor: Kim Hogeland
- Editorial, Design, and Production Manager: Micki Reaman
- Marketing Manager: Vacant
Board Members – Academic Year 2022/23
The Oregon State University Press Faculty Editorial Board consists of nine faculty members from OSU and other colleges, universities, and institutions in the state. The Board is the guarantor of the Press’s imprint and approves offering publication contracts for new projects. The Board meets three to four times a year to consider projects presented by the Press. Board members also act as ambassadors and advisors for the Press.
- Natchee Blu Barnd (Chair), Oregon State University; Ethnic Studies
- Susan Bernardin, Oregon State University; School of Language, Culture, and Society
- Cristina Eisenberg, Oregon State University; College of Forestry
- Tiffany Sacra Garcia, Oregon State University; Fisheries and Wildlife
- Jacob Hamblin, Oregon State University; History
- Cherstin Lyon, Southern Oregon University; Honors College
- Justin St Germain, Oregon State University; School of Writing, Literature, and Film
- Marsha Weisiger, University of Oregon; Center for Environmental Futures
- Joel Zapata, Oregon State University; History
Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, is located within the traditional homelands of the Mary’s River or Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya. Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855, Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations in Western Oregon. Today, living descendants of these people are a part of the Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde Community of Oregon (grandronde.org) and the Confederated Tribes of the Siletz Indians (ctsi.nsn.us). Learn more.